Tuesday, December 16, 2008

For the Mami to Be



I don't know why, but I never know what to give mami-to-be for Christmas. If you’re anything like me and need some help, here is a great suggestion. But Hurry! There are only a couple of days left to go shopping and you definitely DO NOT want to show up without a present for the pregnant one.

I bought this for my sister a couple of years ago, and I personally think it’s a great gift any time of the year. I absolutely love Images by Ellyn. The frames that this company makes are for sonogram pictures. It’s the sweetest thing ever! And it’s special because it’s the first picture of the baby. The frames have great quotes and sayings on them like: An Image of An Angel, First Time I Saw Your Face, We Can Bearly Wait to Hold You!, and my favorite Under Construction.

These frames are available at Destination Maternity and retail for $26 for more information on Images by Ellyn visit http://www.imagesbyellyn.net/.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

A great gift could be anything that allows her to pamper herself. Or you can give her a coupon book for free foot rubs. Lol. I don't just an idea. :)