Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Hernan Lander Fall/Winter 2010

I must admit, I love supporting young hispanic entrepreneurs, I do! So, I must also be honest is saying that what made me want to learn more about this young designer is the fact that he is Dominican.

With that said, I'm so glad I went to see Hernan Lander's fall/winter 2010 presentation this past Friday, February 12th (I'll keep this brief because I'm totally late for work). He did not disappoint, I absolutely love the collection. My favorite piece is a white blouse he paired with a fantastic jacket and skirt. There is a lot of black in this collection, but it's fine with me; I don't mind the black at all and it's a fall/winter collection.

I really think Hernan Lander is off to a good start and I would love to see more of the young designer in the future.

No comments: