Monday, July 14, 2008

A night at the movies!

We're in the middle of the summer blockbuster season, and I have yet to go to the movies and check out some films that I really want to see (I blame it all on the recession).

I have yet to see Sex and the City (shame on me) and I didn't get to see Indiana Jones either, but I have to make it a point to see Hellboy II (which came out this past weekend) and The Dark Knight (coming out this Friday, July 18th).

Another summer movie that is sort of pulling me in is The X Files movie opening July 25th. I was never a huge fan of the show, although I would watch from time to time. I saw the movie when it came out on cable, but for some reason I want to see this. Maybe it's the whole secrecy behind the plot line that's intriguing.

It's not at the top of my list for this summer, but I would like to see Tropic Thunder, opening in August. Anything with Ben Stiller, Jack Black, and Robert Downey Jr. should make for a funny ass movie.

I will be sure to give a full report if I ever get my butt to the movie theater this summer!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Estoy molesta con el elenco que es parte de esta película. Estoy harta de todo el mundo que dicen que son Dominicanos para lo que le combiene. Yo hasta hora no habia oído a Michelle gritando ser Dominicana como lo hace Kat Deluna. A lo que se refiere a Celines y la otra actriz, haganme el favor. Creo tenían que escojer celebridades ó actrizes controversiales como hicieron con Madonna en Evita. Personas educadas pero con fuertes personalidades, no que Michelle no tenga una personalidad fuerte, pero por lo meno nuncan habían a arrestrado a Madonna. Como van a escojer una persona como Michelle para protagonizar esta película? Yo solamente rezo que todas ellas se pongan la pilas para que le hagan justicia a una heroína como Minerva ya que una Mexicana por lo menos no la hizo quedar mal. Ahora lo único positivo que veo es que Dede este envolucrada con esta producción.