Sunday, August 31, 2008

Bueno Bonito y Barato

A couple of weeks ago I went to a HBO screening and received a sample of CoverGirl LashBlast mascara. I must say I've looked around a bit for a good mascara at a low cost and I think I've found that in this product. I'm not a big fan of CoverGirl makeup, but LashBlast does a pretty decent job of separating the lashes, making them thick and long. This was truly a pleasant surprise.

I've read a lot of complaints about this mascara clumping, but I haven't had that problem. All you need is 2 coats, that's it. The only thing I'm not crazy about is the thick brush. It's akward to hold a big handle and try to apply the mascara, but once you get used to the size, it's easier to apply.
If you're looking for volume, LashBlast is definitely one to try. I'm in love with this mascara, I don't think I'll go hunting for a different one for a while.

(available at drug stores i.e. CVS, Walgreens for about $8)

No comments: