Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Mujer Dominicana en NY

I know I've been a little neglectful, being absent for about a week, but I just want to give a heads up to what's going on (I'm at work so I'll keep this short and sweet). My friend passed on the info to me last week and it's only right that I continue to forward it. As she put it, "this is goint to be very interesting, something so that we can entertain our eyes and brains."

'Mujer' is a ground breaking photo exhibit on Dominican Women in New York. It will be on display at the City College of New York - Amsterdam Plaza (138th and Amsterdam Avenue); opening today August 19th at 6:30pm - September 30th.

Here is a link with more info on the exhibit http://www1.ccny.cuny.edu/advancement/pr/GROUNDBREAKING-PHOTO-EXHIBIT-ON-DOMINICAN-WOMEN.cfm

You should definitely make it point to stop by, I know I will.

No comments: