Monday, January 5, 2009

As usual, one of my New Year's resolution is to lose weight.

First off, I know I'm about 5 days late but, FELIZ ANO NUEVO!!!!

On that note, as usual with the New Year more than half of the population resolves to lose weight, and I'm one of those people. It can be a difficult resolution to keep simply because if you really want to lose weight and keep those pounds off it's a complete lifestyle change.

Luckily, my friend put me on to this fantastic website - sparkpeople.com - that I just signed up for and will begin to use this week. I started to lose weight last year (and did pretty well), but I've come to a stand still and need a little help to put me back on track.

Sparkpeople.com is a free site that has diet trackers, exercise programs, and much more to keep you on the right track. What I love most about this site is that they offer nutrition, health, and fitness tools, support, and resources that are 100% free! (everyone's favorite word especially in these times)

You should definitely go on to sparkpeople.com and sign up. Go explore the site, read the articles, and get on the discussion boards. Buena suerte!!!!

No comments: