Monday, January 26, 2009

The return of the 80s with Too Faced’s Smurfette Collection!!

Good morning all. Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend. My weekend was pretty uneventful, but thats ok everyone needs some down time.

Being a child of the 80s and totally obsessed with make-up, I was immediately drawn to the Too Faced Cosmetics Smurfette Collection. I love the packaging; it might be childish and immature but that’s what makes it so much fun!

The Smurfette Collection includes...



Smurfette Mood Swing Lip Gloss, $18.50: I had the pleasure of trying out this mood activated lipgloss. It starts off Smurfy blue and changes into different shades of berry pink depending on the wearer's emotional state! I must admit I felt like I was 10 years old again, but it was nice because it was a genuine girly girl excited emotion.

So Smurfy Eye Shadow Collection, $32.50: A chic palette that includes four complimentary eye shadow shades -- two of which are debossed with the classic Smurf daisy and Smurfette's silhouette. I simply love the eye shadows. The colors included are matte pink, a bold navy blue, a shimmering glittery gold, and a glittery bronze. I loved it so much I’ve invited my make-up obsessed BFF to play around with the colors on my eyes (I’ll have pics of that this weekend).

Smurfy Eyed Liquid Liner, $17.50: Two long-lasting, fast-drying liquid eyeliners, in Smurf-inspired blue and white shades formulated with sparkling, micro-glitter for added impact and edge!

So Smurfy Illuminating Face Powder, $26.00: Created in the image of Smurfette, this multi-shade palette brightens and tones with a combination of soft, color-correcting shades that blend together for wear on any skintone.

This fun and flirty assortment is available at Sephora stores and at sephora.com. As a limited-edition launch, the young at heart, hipsters looking for a dose of trendy nostalgia and any glamour girl that lives to play with makeup will need to act quickly to get these stylishly chic items before they sell out!

No comments: