Sunday, February 8, 2009

New York City is a Drug!!

I try really hard not to go out during the week just because it’s even harder for me to get up the next morning. But this Thursday, February 5th my friend convinced me to venture off into the East Village to the former CBGB – current John Varvatos store to catch a really cool band, The Dirty Pearls. I can’t say no to free booze and a free rock show so I went along.

I’m glad I did because they were awesome!! So much energy and genuinely good tunes. Every song was good and they have that 70s feel that I love; good heavy blues-rock, with excellent vocals, drums, baselines and guitar solos.

Here are some pics from Thursday:






You’ll definitely want to check out The Dirty Pearls at www.myspace.com/thedirtypearls.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the kind words and for coming out on thursday! It was a killer show and alot of fun! Hope to see you at our unplugged show with open bar on Thursday Feb 26th at Bowery Electric!

RAWK!
Tommy London
The Dirty Pearls