Friday, February 13, 2009

Very busy in the city.....

I am going to be one busy girl for the next week.



First off, I'll be at the Toy Fair '09 at the Javitz Center in NYC from Sunday, February 15th - Wednesday, February 18th where thousands of toy makers come each year to show off their latest and greatest. My nephew is of course super excited about Toy Fair and wishes he could come along with. Unfortunately he can't.






Next weekend I'll be at Rendez-Vous NYC. The contemporary fashion tradeshow from Paris, will launch their first New York event during the Mercedes Benz Fashion Week New York in February 2009 (Friday, February 20th - Sunday, February 22nd) in The Altman Building. The event will showcase 75 contemporary fashion collections from North America, Europe and the Far East.

I'll do my very best to report all the goings on at both shows. If anyone reading this will be attending the event, either as an exhibitor or as an attendee..let me know! I'd love to meet-up. Have a great weekend everyone!!




















No comments: