Friday, June 6, 2008

Just when you thought it couldn’t get any worse….

It’s another distraction from work!! As if you didn’t spend enough time reading magazines, newspapers, websites/blogs, well here’s another one to add to the list.

What started as fun talk in my house (when there was nothing better to do) has now become my very first blog. As most Hispanics know, when coffee is involved there is no subject untouched.

This blog is an exploration of my adventures and mishaps as a Latina fumbling through life. I’ll be sharing anything and everything; stories, reviews, culture, style, beauty, food, art, politics, parenting and everything in between. I like so many different things, that picking one particular subject would be impossible for me.

If you have some interesting news, juicy gossip, need some sort of advice (I can usually fix everyone’s problems, and surprisingly sometimes my own), or if you just want to show some love, leave a comment or email me at esanchez177 [at] gmail [dot] com.

Hope you enjoy and come again soon!

Love,
Café Bustelo

P.S. Since my mind is written in two languages, so is my blog....

Como la mayoría de los hispanos saben, cuando el café está prendido no hay tema sin tocar. Este blog es una exploración de mis aventuras y desgracias como Latina. Compartiré de todo un poco; historias, productos nuevos, cultura, estilo, belleza, arte, política.

Si tiene noticias interesantes, un chisme jugoso, necesita un consejo (siempre resuelvo problemas de todos, y aveces lo mio tambien), o quieres hablar de qual quier cosa, deja un comentario o me envía por correo electrónico en esanchez177 [arroba] gmail [punto] com.

¡Espero que disfruten!

Tu nueva amiga,
Café Bustelo

No comments: